PaySlowSlow respects your privacy and assures that all Personal Data provided to or obtained by PaySlowSlow will be kept confidential in accordance with the Singapore law.
- What types of personal data we collect
- How we collect your personal data
- How your personal data is used
- Which parties do we disclose your personal data to; and
- What choices we offer, including how to access and update your personal data.
- Personal Data
2.1 Registered and Unregistered Users
- A user who registers, signs up, opens, creates (or such other similar action) an account with us, becomes a member (“Member”).
- A user who chooses not to register, sign up or open an account with us is a visitor (“Visitor”).
2.3 Personal Data
Users may browse the website generally, which contains publically available contents, without disclosing any Personal Data. However, in order to access certain services or features vai the Website, Members may need to disclose certain personal information relating to identity and background (such as full name, government issued identification numbers, age, nationality, gender, marital status etc), contact information (including email, residential and/or business address, phone number or such other information), payment information (including bank account or credit card details, imagers of themselves or other information as may be applicable (“Personal Data”)
In the event of the collection of personal data that are categorized as “Sensitive Personal Data” (which includes medical history and conditions, religion, and political belief), we will seek your explicit consent.
2.4 Usage of Personal Data
Your Personal Data will be processed by us or such other third parties (as the case may be) such as our affiliates, sponsors, partners, auditors, consultants, lawyers, advisors, governmental bodies or such other relevant parties for the following purposes:In order to ensure the optimization of PaySlowSlow’s Services and Website, your Personal Data will be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed by PaySlowSlow for one or more of the following purposes:-
- To process your user account registration on the Website and to verify your identity to provide PaySlowSlow Services to you;
- To maintain and manage your user account;
- To provide you with information about campaigns, events, plans, other services or products that we may offer from time to time;
- To administer our Website and for internal operations purposes (including but not limited to product development, training, testing, research, troubleshooting, accounting and payment) and to facilitate the administration and management to give effect the commercial transactions as you may require;
- to process and respond to your enquiries ;
to administer and/or manage your relationship with PaySlowSlow and our affiliate websites;
- to carry out due diligence or other screening activities (including background checks) in accordance with our legal or regulatory obligations or risk management procedures that may be required by the law or that may have been put in place by PaySlowSlow and our affiliate websites;
- to carry out necessary background credit checks (if any);
- to enforce/defend any of our rights;
- for security and/or verification in preventing, detecting and investigating fraud, misconduct, any unlawful action or omission, whether relating to your application or any other related matter and whether or not there is any suspicion of the aforementioned;
- to manage PaySlowSlow’s business operations, and comply with the policies and procedures that may be required by the law or that may have been put in place by PaySlowSlow, including those relating to auditing, finance and accounting, billing and collections information technology systems, data and website hosting, training, testing, business continuity, and records, document and print management;
- to comply with applicable law in administering and managing your relationship with PaySlowSlow and our affiliate websites.and/or
- such other purposes as we may reasonably determine from time to time to the extent permitted by the applicable laws.
2.5 Collection of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be collected directly from you, from your authorised representatives or from a variety of sources including but limited to when you registered a user account with us, browse the Site, when you initiate contact with us either through verbal or written communications (e.g. enquiries, complaints, comments or feedbacks), when you participate in surveys, questionnaires, competitions, contests, offers, events, campaigns, or promotion done by us or through an appointed third party, when you commence a business relationship with us, interact with us on any social media networks, or from such other sources where you have given your consent for the disclosure to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
We may also obtain information about your general interest by accessing cookies stored on your computer’s hard drive.
It is necessary for us to collect and process your Personal Data in order for us to effectively provide our services to you. If you do not supply us with your Personal Data, or do not consent to our privacy notice herein we may not be able to process your application and/or provide you with certain services, if at all.
2.7 Disclosure to third parties
We may need to disclose your Personal Data to certain third parties, which includes but is not limited to:
- federal and state governments, courts of law, ministries and government agencies;
- law enforcement agencies and regulators;
- companies or organizations that act as our agents, contractors, vendors, suppliers, service providers or professional consultants (include without limitation to auditors, consultants, lawyers, advisors);
- companies or organizations that assist us in processing your transactions and payments and business associates and other parties for purposes that are related to the purpose of collecting and using your Personal Data;
- other parties in respect of whom you have given your express or implied consent
2.8 Transfer of Personal Data outside of Singapore
If in the event where it may be necessary your personal data is processed by entities outside Singapore, or if any of our service providers or business partners that are involved in providing part of services are located in countries outside Singapore, you hereby consent to us transferring your personal data outside Singapore, and your personal data shall be regulated in accordance with the applicable law of the relevant jurisdiction.
Reasonable steps will be taken to safeguard your personal data whereby these service providers and business partners will not use the data for any reason other than to provide the services they are contracted to provide.
3 Your Rights with Respect to your Personal Data
3.1 You may contact us via the email address set out in Clause  below if you would like to exercise your rights as follows:
- make corrections to your personal data;
- withdraw consent to any use of your personal data;
- request us to delete any personal data we have gathered and/or processed that relates to you;
- request us to limit the use of your personal data;
- opt out from marketing and/or promotional materials; or
- access, view details, or request us to provide you with any personal data stored by us.
3.2 Notwithstanding Clause 3.1 above:
- you may be required to provide us evidence as to your identity (for example, a copy of your identification card, passport or any other form of documents that verifies your identity);
- you may be required to make an administrative payment in relations to the services the services listed in Clause 6.1 above; and
- we reserve the right to withhold any personal information that you may have requested to the extent permitted by law.
3.2 Where you are given the option to share your Personal Data with us, you can always choose not to do so. If we have requested your consent to processing and you later choose to withdraw it by contacting us, we will respect that choice in accordance with our legal obligations.
3.3 However, choosing not to share your Personal Data with us or withdrawing your consent to our use of it could mean that we are unable to perform the actions necessary to achieve the Purpose(s) mentioned above or that you are unable to make use of PaySlowSlow’s Services and Website. After you have chosen to withdraw your consent, we may be able to continue to process your Personal Data to the extent required or otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
3.4 You may contact PaySlowSlow at firstname.lastname@example.org should you require further assistance in requesting such access to, and/or correction of, your Personal Data.
- Security Measures
4.1 PaySlowSlow shall strive to ensure high computer security standards and procedures to ensure all Personal Data is secured and confidential all the time. Our security measures are subject to risk analyses, and procedures are regularly tested and updated to ensure that information received from users through the internet is safe and secure.
4.2 PaySlowSlow guarantees your Personal Data shall be used solely for the intended Purpose(s) and shall restrict the disclosure of your Personal Data to its employees or directors, or any authorized third party as mentioned above strictly on a need-to-know basis.
4.3 However, users agree that we cannot guarantee a fully secured data transmission via the internet or though our Website (e.g. third parties unlawfully intercepting or accessing the transmission of information). Users acknowledge that the submission of any information over the internet or transmission is done at thier own risks.
- Retention of Personal Data
Your Personal Data shall not be kept longer than necessary for the fulfillment of the intended Purpose(s) mentioned above and shall be destroyed/ permanently deleted if it is no longer required for the intended Purpose(s) for which was to be processed subjected to PaySlowSlow’s legal or regulatory requirements.
6.1 Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that are stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or device.
(a) remember you when you have logged in for a seamless experience; and
(b) track your movements from page to page and in order to store your selected inputs so you are not constantly asked for the same information.
6.4 However, you have the option to block or deactivate cookies in your browser settings.
7.1 For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that the Singapore Personal Data protection law permits an organization such as PaySlowSlow to collect, use or disclose your Personal Data without your consent, such permission granted by the law shall apply.
7.2 You agree that where your written permission is required by law or otherwise for any such disclosure by PaySlowSlow and/ or our affiliate websites, the signing of Personal Data consent form and/ or other methods of consent notification, as well as in any other manner permitted by law shall constitute and be deemed to be sufficient written permission for such disclosure.
- Third Party Links
8.2 If you use any link from this Website to any of the websites of a third party, please take note that these third-party websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for such policies.
- Contact Us
For further information or clarification regarding Personal Data access, correction, deletion or any other information in relation to the PDPA 2012, you can contact PaySlowSlow by sending us an email via email@example.com.